CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Minus or plus? :S

Hello my children!! hehe..yes im gonna start saying that on my blog too :P
ok..so guys im having my first not-so-happy single moment which im happy that i didnt come early but 2mnths later..well almost 3 mnths but anyhu xD
so basically...no im not missing a guy or am feeling alone...thats not me anymore..i dont do that cos i find it silly..no offence..but hekk i dont no..im not feeling like "me" atm..i dont think it has anything to do with my single life but hekk i dont feel like im myself atm...im feeling quite left out cos i dont no were i shuld be..i mean thats been coming to me for a while now but hekk...i dont no my place and were God wants me to work..and i no he wants me to work cos he keeps sending ppl at me..and i love i honestly love it...i just love helping ppl so much!!! but hekk i dont no...there is something so not right with me atm...i think i no wat it is but cant rlly say it cos i dont no how :S hehe all i ask from u is ur prayers...just pray for me to focus and concentrate pls :D...
On a nicer note..hehe..i finished my mocs :D WOOOT!! hehe and and D MIME CAME AMAZING!!!!!!!! it was so weird...for d first time ever...all i did during d mime was PRAY and it was so cool...d only thing i remember i was doing was tearing Zoe's t-shirt cos it wouldnt come off xD otherwise..i dont think it was me...i dont remember walking..i dont no how i did! cos my shoe was sliding off but hekk it just went it to place somehow...i feel like some1 was totally guiding me :D hehe so cool..guys we hv to work for God cos He really wants us to and its so cooooooooool!!!! :D hehe
anyhu i leave u children!!...i post pretty video for u to enjoy..
p.s...d drummer looks like gruppetta over here xD


for d lyrics...which i never read...but ill read now ...http://www.musicfaith.com/Lyrics/95/181/1884
enjoy...

Signing out with working cuddles and blessings!!

2 comments:

Simon said...

loool...u worte woot...i did effect u in some way after all...
dnt wry kai, everyoine goes through the feeling of not knowing exactly what He wants...I'm going through one right now...like...i mean,,, im going to do an...ill write a blog...not to fill your comments with my rants. :)
ill pray for u.
HUgz

Rachel said...

ok look I commented, happy now? I like the vid.
Yes, the mime was rly gd, yes we finished mocks *w00t* (did u know that was voted the word of 2007), and yes I know what you mean.