CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bullets

So lately I've been learning a lot of small things that i don't want to forget or things I'd like to adapt to my life and I don't want to forget them so i've decided to jot the down here seeing as I doubt anyone reads blogs anymore I think its the best place to write them were they can remain rather personal and at the same time might touch someone (:

so today's lesson:

I became accustomed to looking at the big picture and looking at what God wanted for my future and just seeking out the goal and just preparing for that and I never realized that I need to work for the now not the future so I've decided to take God on a day by day basis by praying for people on the spot, instead of forgetting to do it later and reading the bible because I feel like instead of waiting till I have time to have a whole quiet time session.
Yes, I'm gonna try work on the now. Do everything there and then and stop delaying things.

Wish me luck!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

أنا عادة لا وظيفة في المدونات بلوق الخاص بك ولكن الذي اجبرني على العمل مذهلة.. جميل...

Kai said...

thank you to both of you (:

Anonymous said...

Excellent endeavor. Continue to keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Quite useful content. Furthermore I really mean that

Anonymous said...

Very useful write-up! Makes complete reason. Plus is obvious to see too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Thanks for doing this piece of writing! It turned out very helpful.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...

Outstanding information. We've definitely realized something totally new at this point! Cheers.

Anonymous said...

This is a great posting. I truly do enjoy the superb efforts produced by everyone

Anonymous said...

This article filled me with a fantastic thought relating to this theme. Fantastic performance. Cheers

Anonymous said...

You do a fantastic job. Make sure you forever keep developing. Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

One of the better posts I have actually ever read through on this subject matter. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

You seem like a special person with an entertaining life. I wish you heaps of happiness. Thank you for inspiring me to live.

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

Anonymous said...

My partner and I actually loved reading this weblog submit, I was simply itching to know do you trade featured posts? I'm always trying to find somebody to make trades with and merely thought I might ask.

Kai said...

I'm sorry I don't even know what post trading is or what it consists of hehe Maybe if you could explain it to me we could work somethign out (:

Anonymous said...

You ought to really think about working on creating this weblog into a significant authority in this market. You evidently have a grasp deal with of the subjects everyone is trying to find on this web site anyways and you may certainly even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I would explore following latest subjects and raising the amount of write ups you put up and I guarantee you’d start seeing some amazing targeted site visitors within the near future. Only a thought, good luck in no matter you do!