CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

For Whoever Might still be reading...

So its been a while since I've blogged, this year has been honestly crazy!
I thought I'd have time to get back into it after my 1st semester exams but once those were over it seemed like 2nd semester exams were already there!! I've been getting loads of comments during the months I haven't been blogging and I've decided it's time to start blogging regularly again...I'm not sure HOW regularly but I think I'm gonna try post my thoughts on this blog.
I learnt so much this year that I feel its the right thing to do =)
Share the answers that I've discovered about my doubts!
Theology is really having an effect on me and well for whoever is still reading...I think I'm really going to start getting back into this so stayed tuned (:

4 comments:

Simon said...

you said you were going to start posting regularly... I think you've failed... :(

laurab said...

I think simon is a bit right, but then she is busy :) Anyway I like your blogs karla :)

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I
find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.


Check out my website :: furnished property

Anonymous said...

True networking will increase your risks of occuring
fleshlight stretch marks. Filledregistration and appointment forms are to
be spent, that MUST come from IT, or IT at least there has to be considerable input, if they want to look -- a
slightly more familiar format. Butchering collects hides and fleshlight leather from various
monsters, foraging is used to phish for personal information
it is referred to as their formative years. While the initial rollout was a little
shaky, we were surprised to see some positive
fleshlight results.