CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

i mean SERIOUSLY?!? can my bday GET any worse?!

bleh..this is a rant so if your not in the mood of hearing me being emo then im warning u to just shut the window from now >< ok so I knew my bday wasnt gonna be anything special but i didnt think it was gonna be BAD! so..lets start shall we?
Sunday Lunch
my mum being d sweetherat that she is tried to organise something for my bday with the family and stuff but no1 could come..so we sed uwijja well just go c my nanna instead and well get some sushi take away..wat happens? the sushi place doesnt open for sunday lucnh..so we sed ok lets try chinese..same thing...so we ended up with a pizza..ok np..until the pizza isnt rlly gud and its given me a bloody tummy ache >< so im not gonna enjoy any cake for the rest of the day

Let's Talk about Cake
So my mum wanted to make me a prety cake...once she starts making it the mixer explodes so ye...store bought cake it is >< i mean come on..do u believe it?! XD

Saturday Before
This was the day wen everyone was telling my mum that they couldnt come for sunday lunch so my moral was already low. once the evening came along I had my uncle's retirement party so i knew i wouldnt be going out so i sed ok..lets just dress up and hv some free alcohol. At the party my mum tells me i can leave a bit to go c my friends..ok sounds gud..enjoy some of my bday weekend with my friends...that should be gud right?! WRONG! i hardly even spoke to some of my friends..some ppl just pissed me off so much that i just left. So i went off with Matt...what happens? i get the most crushing news in the world..so ye my night is fucked..cant be salvagged.

Friday Night
so the plan is to go out with my friends and have a night out...but wats this?! whats been invented..SAC FEST! perfect..all my friends are there and im stuck at home alone..ye perfect..atleast Hillary came for an hour and we talked..i admit..that was nice :) - 1 good thing *woot*

Future?
So tom. the actual day which is suppost to be all perfect...i hv to spend my day in my room studying pure maths for my exam the next day. But wait! thats not the only part of it! I cant even celebrate my bday next weekend...do u know y?
Beer olympics on friday..also..youthful worship..and of course Sat and Sunday i hv two whole days of work...so yes ofcourse..i hv so much time to actually meet with my friends and get a little extra love...IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!

-.-'
Conclusions..
So besides all this i find out one of my relatives might not make it to next week.
They found cancer in 2 of my friends relatives.
I lost some1 i really love.
MY cousin went missing this morning.
My wellies arent coming for yet another month ><
I have so much to think about that i cant even study anymore so im gonna fail!
Oh ye..and i cant take the course i want cos of the screwed up maltese system..so yes..no future now either?!
pls note there is more..but cant be mentioned cos its personal..

ye...im not signing out with any cuddles or blessings...just a quick note...do NOT mention anything to me this week unless its positive..i dont want to hear it..i cant take it anymore!
I DONT WANT ANY HAPPY BDAYS COS IT SURE AS HELL AINT HAPPY ><

9 comments:

Simon said...

......*opens arms*

Rachel said...

<3 you know my reply (:

Matt said...

but...but... i already wished you happy birthday... :)

krissie said...

But...I wuv you :) and I can bake you whatever your heart desires.

Marquita said...

(hug)

My heart goes out to you really...

Matti said...

Sorry to hear all that Kai. Unfortunately, such stuff happens. It sucks though, and it's awfully unlucky that it had to happen on this weekend in particular.

Need something I'm here :)

Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Best said...

*Hugs and really, really good ice-cream*

Mwah! xxx

Steve Diacono said...

* bumps fists with kai * I was 18 a day after ur bday and it sucked... feel ur pain luv.
tc of your self and try appreciate the little things =)

( srry its a late comment imma i read it now XD )